Healthy Maggi Noodles | Maggi Recipe With Vegetables
Healthy Veg Maggi Noodles
- 2 tbsp oil/butter
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 1 small tomato finely chopped
- 1/2 capsicum finely chopped
- 1 baby carrot finely chopped
- 1/2 bowl peas optional
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 cup water
- 1 pack Maggi noodles
- Heat oil in the pan.
- Once the oil is heated, add onions to it and saute it until it becomes soft.
- Add capsicum to it and saute it for another 40-50 seconds.
- Now, add tomato and peas to it and saute it for a minute and half (Do not overcook the veggies)
- Add salt to it.
- Further add a cup of water.
- When water starts boiling add Maggi noodles to it. (Keep the saucemaker aside)
- Now add black pepper and stir it well.
- After serving, add Maggi masala over it.
Maggi is the only fast food everyone likes, from young to elders. Sure we all know Maggi is unhealthy. It is low on fiber and+ has zero nutritional value. But we can’t live without it, can we?
The studies have proved in the recent past that most of us cannot! So why not make this favorite food healthier and tasty by adding some power-packed ingredients in it. And trust me, the healthy Maggi noodles will taste even better!
From onion to capsicum to tomato and even broccoli, you can add any vegetable of your choice and as many as you want. The veggies are nicely sauteed to give the noodles a juicy taste.
Kids mainly have a very special place in their hearts for Maggi. This inventive way of making Maggi noodles will surprise them. It will also make a mother’s job way easier as the kids will eat veggies without making a fuss about it.
Let’s prepare this mouth-watering snack recipe!!
How To Make Healthy Maggi Noodles
Heat oil/butter in the pan.
Once the oil is heated, add onions to it and saute it until it becomes soft.
Add capsicum to it and saute it for another 40-50 seconds.
Now, add tomato and peas to it and saute it for a minute and a half (Do not overcook the veggies)
Once the veggies are cooked, add salt to it and stir it well.
Further add a cup of water and mix well.
When water starts boiling add Maggi noodles to it. (Keep the sauce maker aside)
Step 8: Now add black pepper and stir it well.
Step 9: After serving, add Maggi masala over it.
I hope you enjoyed the tasty and healthy Maggi noodles recipe. Comment down below how it tasted and what else you added to make it yummier!!
Check out more here-