Cheese Maggi | Easy Cheesy Maggi
Easy Cheese Maggi
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tomato finely choped
- 1 chili finely chopped
- 1 cheese slice
- 1 cup water
- 1 maggi noodles pack
- Take a pan to add heat 1 tbsp oil and saute chili and garlic cloves.
- Then add onion and saute until it turns golden brown.
- Now add tomato to it and saute for a minute.
- Add 2 tsp of water and cover the lid. Let it cook for 30 seconds on medium flame.
- Further add 1 cup water and Maggi taste maker. Mix it well.
- Now add Maggi noodles dipping it completely in the water.
- When the water is half soaked, add cheese slice to it.
- Mix it well and cover the lid for 30 seconds.
- Serve it in a plate and grate some processed cheese and sprinkle chilli flakes and oregano.
Cheese Maggi | Easy Cheese Maggi.
An extremely popular snack recipe, particularly in urban cities made with Maggi noodles and cheese.
Maggi recipes have become quite popular especially with teenagers and kids these days. It is an instant and tasty snack with a lot of flavors. It has lead to a number of alterations and experiments to the basic Maggi recipe. One such simple yet the yummiest snack alteration is easy cheese Maggi recipe loaded with melting cheese.
Maggi noodles recipes do not need any particular introduction. It happens to be one of the most popular staple food for many Indians.
Experiments led to many alterations to its basic and standard taste. It could be a vegetable Maggi or it loaded chili masala Maggi. For all these variations, you can simply add cheese which will rather improve the taste.
Cheese is one such ingredient that can be added to any spicy masala recipe to make it cheesy.
Cheese Maggi recipe belongs to one such variation.
How to make:
Step 1: Take a pan to add heat 1 tbsp oil and saute chili and garlic cloves for 15 seconds.
Step 2: Then add finely chopped onion and saute until it turns golden brown.
Step 3: Now add tomato to it and saute for a minute.
Step 4: Add 2 tbsp of water and cover the lid. Let it cook for 30 seconds on medium flame.
Step 5: Further add 1 cup water and Maggi tastemaker. Mix it well.
Step 6: Now add Maggi noodles dipping it completely in the water.
Step 7: When the water is half soaked, add cheese slice to it.
Step 8: Mix it well and cover the lid for 30 seconds.
Step 9: Serve it on a plate. Grate processed cheese and sprinkle chili flakes and oregano.
Isn’t it quite easy to make? This is the simplest yet yummiest cheesy Maggi recipe you can quickly make on a go.
I hope you have enjoyed the easy cheese Maggi recipe!
Do you want to try?
Crispy Fried Maggi For Brunch | Maggi With a Twist